Gamers X Galaxy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the newest site on the internet for gamers!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A good site for FAQS

Go down 
+2
Ratchet_Expert
stealth13000
6 posters
AuthorMessage
stealth13000
stealth13000

Male Number of posts : 16
Registration date : 2008-09-27

Characters
TEST MAP: 1

A good site for FAQS Empty
PostSubject: A good site for FAQS   A good site for FAQS Icon_minitimeSat Sep 27, 2008 6:31 pm

Back to top Go down
Ratchet_Expert
Ratchet_Expert

Male Number of posts : 4

PostSubject: Re: A good site for FAQS   A good site for FAQS Icon_minitimeSun Sep 28, 2008 3:38 am

Cheat Happens is good as well. Although it contains smaller amounts of FAQs compared to GameFAQs it's still useful.
Back to top Go down
bes4360
Founder
Founder
bes4360

Male Number of posts : 75
Registration date : 2008-09-22

Characters

PostSubject: Re: A good site for FAQS   A good site for FAQS Icon_minitimeSun Sep 28, 2008 11:04 am

Right. For FAQ's I would go to GameFAQ's. For cheats CHU is unbeatable.
Back to top Go down
https://gamersgalaxy.forumotion.net
pokecommander26
Lead Moderator
Lead Moderator
pokecommander26

Male Number of posts : 12

PostSubject: Re: A good site for FAQS   A good site for FAQS Icon_minitimeSun Sep 28, 2008 5:04 pm

i would agree with that bes
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/pokecommander26/
stealth13000
stealth13000

Male Number of posts : 16

Characters

PostSubject: Re: A good site for FAQS   A good site for FAQS Icon_minitimeSun Sep 28, 2008 6:42 pm

theres another site that I somtimes go to that has cheats, though not very many. It has nice game downloads though.

[url=game-revolution.com]Game Revolution[/url]

Be Warned: I MIGHT have gotten a virus ONCE from this site, but i didn't have virus protection at the time...Sad
Back to top Go down
bes4360
Founder
Founder
bes4360

Characters

PostSubject: Re: A good site for FAQS   A good site for FAQS Icon_minitimeSun Sep 28, 2008 7:12 pm

stealth: Please be careful with how your links and flashes turn out. Preview Button!
Back to top Go down
Bob

Male Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2008-09-28

PostSubject: Re: A good site for FAQS   A good site for FAQS Icon_minitimeSun Sep 28, 2008 11:50 pm

Is pointing out other sites really needed? Don't we just have game experts here? Why would people needed to be pointed out to other sites? I mean, I'm an expert in almost anything metroid (not the newest one or II so much), zelda (definitely not II, windwaker, minish cap and maybe others that I can't think of), old sonic, mario up to 64, and random things usually associated with classic games. So I cover a broad range of popular games in classics, and a few cool random ones, where as I am guessing we have someone here who is good with newer games. So pointing out other sites should reach the point of being unnecessary. And the only one that even should have to be mentioned is gamefaqs, except for cheats. But I'm not one for cheating.
Back to top Go down
bes4360
Founder
Founder
bes4360

Characters

PostSubject: Re: A good site for FAQS   A good site for FAQS Icon_minitimeMon Sep 29, 2008 10:56 am

Bob wrote:
Is pointing out other sites really needed? Don't we just have game experts here? Why would people needed to be pointed out to other sites? I mean, I'm an expert in almost anything metroid (not the newest one or II so much), zelda (definitely not II, windwaker, minish cap and maybe others that I can't think of), old sonic, mario up to 64, and random things usually associated with classic games. So I cover a broad range of popular games in classics, and a few cool random ones, where as I am guessing we have someone here who is good with newer games. So pointing out other sites should reach the point of being unnecessary. And the only one that even should have to be mentioned is gamefaqs, except for cheats. But I'm not one for cheating.

But some of us are. I agree that they can point out those sites BECAUSE there MAY be ppl here who are NOT experts!

GameFAQ's
CHU
Back to top Go down
LoC Leftie
LoC Leftie

Male Number of posts : 27
Registration date : 2008-10-02

Characters

PostSubject: Re: A good site for FAQS   A good site for FAQS Icon_minitimeThu Nov 06, 2008 4:47 pm

There is also a good site that I used to visit all the time for Action Replay codes: Supercheats.com
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A good site for FAQS   A good site for FAQS Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A good site for FAQS
Page 1 of 1